I've been tagged by Timaree.
The rules of the game are that each player answers the following five questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags five or six other people. The player should then notify those individuals that they have in turn been tagged. Also, once you have posted your answers, please let the person who tagged you know.
1. What were you doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I was spending my last few days in my 40's! For fun, my sister (Nevada) and I (New Hampshire) were planning a trip, to meet up in Ohio, to attend Spencerian Saga (www.spencerian.com) - an intensive week-long workshop studying Spencerian Script penmanship. 20 of us stayed at an inn on a lake and did nothing but eat, breathe and sleep penmanship ---- this is the "old fashioned" kind of writing done with an ink bottle, pointed pen and lots of flourishing. I'm state juried with The League of New Hampshire Craftsmen (www.nhcrafts.org) and ten years ago I was very active in designing and selling my hand knitted items through that organization.
2. What are five things on my to do list? Beading, housework, knitting, laundry, walking the beach, shopping, calligraphy, paying bills, cooking.
3. Snacks I enjoy. Cheese and crackers.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Buy more beads, yarn and ink.
5. Places I have lived?
Old Orchard Beach, ME and soon to try St. Mary's, GA
6. Peeps I want to know more about.